Welcome to Onramp Connections.
Welcome- Thanks for joining Onramp! Click here for our welcome message.
Because we are a diverse, opinionated and passionate online community, we’ve created some simple guidelines for you to follow:
Just like your mother always told you. Be polite and respectful in all of your interactions—even if you don’t agree with someone. Remember, we’re all entitled to our own views.
• Don’t post mean or insulting content.
• Don’t post content with the intention of making someone angry.
• Don’t post inappropriate content i.e. illegal, pornographic or prohibited.
• We’re not here to sell anything, so don’t post any content with the hope of making a transaction.
• Don’t rant on and on to the point of driving everyone else nuts.
Think before you act. Don’t give out credit card numbers, social security numbers, bank account information, passwords, etc. to people online. It’s for your own safety, really.
We created these guidelines to ensure that everyone within our community has the kind of experience they want. This means participating in a responsible way. Although we support free speech, we do reserve the right to remove posts that do not respect our guidelines. Should there be more than one policy violation, we will consider removing your posting privileges. If you don't want to follow these standards, then maybe Onramp isn’t the right place for you.
Participate, find a mentor, get advice, find the support you have been looking for, set goals, commiserate, find out what others are doing, and please…don’t forget to have fun.
If you ever have any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.